Brain Building Dialogue And Bonding
New groundbreaking research conducted by Harvard and MIT finds that speaking to children is not as important as speaking WITH them. This kit offers you a collection of conversation starters and curiosity builders throughout your day. Your dinners, bedtime routine, car rides, weekends and even dull Tuesday’s will be zestier, wittier and most importantly full of thinking and bonding with your child!
This printable kit includes:
- The basics of dialogue and how it builds the brain
- Child-appropriate dialogue starters
- Playful dinner conversation cards
- Keychain conversation starters
- Listening Do’s and Don’ts
- Listening Challenge
- A research-based child-adult storytelling approach that fosters dialogue
- A bedtime routine interview
- A curiosity jar (sentences that help you instill a culture of thinking in your household)
- A collaborative child-centered coloring post
This kit has 10 printables and 68 digital pages. Ages: 2.5 to 8 years old.
Please note that this is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.